Calm & Conceal
An expert blend of eight botanical extracts makes Relief Bio-Powder a powerful dermatologist-tested sensitive skin aid. With fast-acting abilities, it quickly rescues skin under attack from redness, irritation and itchiness. Relief Bio-Powder also helps conceal redness and, when water is added to make a paste, becomes a soothing mask.
- Uniquely and gently targets redness and reduces inflammation
- Dual remedy – reactive skin therapy AND camouflage for irritation
- Eight natural botanicals calm skin and encourage recovery
- Can be used dry, as a paste, or added in to other Hale & Hush products
- Glycyrrhetinic Acid : known for its anti-inflammatory properties, antimicrobial effects, and role as a natural brightener (tyrosinase inhibitor).
- Boswellia Serrata Extract (Boswellia Serrata Plant Heart): used in Ayurvedic medicine, it has powerful anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
- Willow Bark Extract (Salix Alba): contains Salicin, which is an inflammatory/analgesic compound chemically similar to acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin).
- Totarol: powerful antimicrobial extract sustainably harvested from the bark of the New Zealand Totara Tree
Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride, Ursolic Acid, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Beta-Glucan (D), Iron Oxides, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Calamine, Allantoin, Totarol, Magnesium Stearate
Dry Use: Apply Relief Bio-Powder as you would any loose powder, with a brush, sponge or cotton ball.
Wet Use: Sprinkle small amount of Relief Bio-Powder into hand or dish. Add water to create paste and apply to cleansed skin with clean applicator of choice; Let skin dry. Reapply as often as needed to soothe. May also be added to Hush Hydrate.
CAUTION: Do not use if the skin is broken/cracked. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.