Brightening & Lines Rehab
Eye Mousse’s specialty is velvety, soothing moisture packed with wrinkle-fighting peptides, antioxidants and brightening effects to revive and enliven stressed, delicate eye skin.
Eye Mousse also rehabilitates sensitive, fragile and lifeless skin around the eye area with, two revolutionary ingredients: a “Chronopeptide”, which revives sleep-deprived skin, and Carnosine (L) Benfotiamine, a patented anti-glycation complex.
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
- Plumps and hydrates skin
- Improves skin elasticity, texture, and appearance
- Renews tone and texture
- Glutamylamidoethyl Imidazole: specialized chronopeptide that mimics the effect of sun exposure on circadian gene expression to help synchronize skin’s biorhythm.
- Carnosine (L) Benfotiamine: endogenous free-radical scavenger and anti-glycation complex; helps protect and maintain collagen integrity.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (L): form of Hyaluronic Acid and a humectant that holds up to a 1,000 times its weight in water to provide maximum hydration and to help plump thirsty skin.
- Matrixyl Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38: peptide that stimulates and strengthens collagen and improves overall skin function.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin* Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Alcohol, Glutamylamidoethyl Imidazole, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Carnosine (L) Benfotiamine, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Perfluorodecalin, Perfluoroperhydrophenanthrene, Perfluorohexane, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil *, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Tocotrienols, Tocopherol (D-alpha), PrunusAmygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Citric Acid, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Dextrin, Xanthan Gum, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin
Gently pat a small amount of Intrinsic Eye Mousse onto skin around the eyes.
Do not use if the skin is broken/cracked. For external use only. Avoid getting directly into eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Due to the Perflourodecalin and its oxygenating repair qualities, clients may feel a slight tingle. A slight tingle or sense of activity on an extremely sensitive person indicates that they are just more sensitive to the oxygenating properties. Initial redness may occur due to the oxygenating action and bringing blood flow to the surface. It will subside shortly and leave a glow to the skin. For obvious reasons, please discontinue use of any product if skin feels irritation or burning.
Product contains a Retinoid – wear an SPF during the day.